--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-19/indian-rupee-collapses-worst-da\
> y-20-years
> <http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-19/indian-rupee-collapses-worst-d\
> ay-20-years>

Don't worry, they'll be able to prop it up with all the US Dollars that Indian
scammers must be raking in by calling Americans on the phone and claiming to be
from Microsoft tech support. I finally got my first one of those calls the
other day, and all I could say was, "Well, that's very interesting, considering
I have a Mac." (which is technically true, since I do, in fact, own a Macbook
and an iMac, even though my main PC is Windows.) The guy hung up on me, and
then it hit me: Dammit!!! This was the perfect opportunity to totally offend an
Indian with my Indian accent by having Swami Gulabjamunanda give him an angry
sermon about bad karma... "Lord Shiva is going to be ripping you a new asshole!
Let me tell you!"

So, today, I get back home after Bananagrams at Revs and shopping, and there
were two calls to my land line while I was out. I Googled the numbers, and one
of them was an Indian tech support scammer. Dammit again!!! I swear, I am not
going to leave this house until another Indian scammer calls me and gets an
earful of the good Swami. I don't care if I have to dress in rags and live on
opossum and raccoon stew! I am not leaving this house!

Or, maybe I'll just forward my land line to my cellphone, hang out at Revs, and
sponge off of Rory's darshan.