Hey Doc - thank you, yes indeed a natural fascination/attraction for other
cultures, there's healthy and unhealthy and you are right I got to see lot
of unhealthy aping of Hindu customs around Amma.

"Ravi, do you ever get treated as spiritually "special" just because you
are Indian - lol"

No - dear God no. Because all my life, pre-2009 I have acted normal,
extremely introverted except at work and focused on my career and family.
Post-2009 it's a different story - it's either a loving, playful, sincere,
supportive act with friends and totally outrageous, crazy, witty, silly -
hell bent on mocking, confusing, perplexing people and pushing their
buttons with my act.