Well like Xeno says, I'm more intuitive than linear in my thinking. I think
that's why it all seems connected to me. But thanks for supplying more details.
Amazing to me that you remember all that.

________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:02 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Meditators

> Judy, I do find your not remembering his most recent name a
> little funny as in ironic because I remember how you called
> me on not recognizing khazana by his writing style.

Well, since there's no connection between remembering his
most recent handle (he's used six of them since I've been
here) and recognizing his writing style, this seems rather
an odd observation.

And in any case, khazana isn't his most recent handle. His
most recent handle is navashok, and he last posted here
using that handle on March 29 of this year.

It was when he first posted as navashok that I had to clue
you in as to who he was, BTW. I didn't say anything about
his writing style, however.

Good Lord, I'm actually feeling some nostalgia! Jeez!