The strangest thing about this iranitea and his ever morphing name, he is
concerned about the past on FFL, as his name reflects his past posts with other
names, but yet it is not longer the same, name, he appears to want to correct
what he no longer uses as his "handle," yet makes sure the readers know who he
was, even though most do not know that was he?  Confusing this man of confused
identity.