--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@> wrote:
>
> > Hilarious Grandpa, I need some social skills from a cold, heartless zombie
> > like you?
>
> Absolutely not. That you would even think of such a thing in passing shows
> you are hopelessly deranged. I would suggest another source. I suggest
> Charles Manson:
>
> 'We're all our own prisons, we are each all our own wardens and we do our own
> time. I can't judge anyone else. What other people do is not really my affair
> unless they approach me with it. Prison's in your mind. Can't you see I'm
> free?'
>
> 'Will of God.. whatever you wanna call it.. you call it Jesus, call it
> Mohammed, call it goobybob, call it nuclear mind, call it blow the world up,
> call it your heart. Whatever you wanna call it, it's still music to me. It's
> there. It's the will of life.'
>
> 'As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You
> can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.'
>
> 'Have you ever seen the coyote in the desert? Watching, tuned in, completely
> aware. Christ on the cross, the coyote in the desert — it's the same thing,
> man. The coyote is beautiful. He moves through the desert delicately, aware
> of everything, looking around. He hears every sound, smells every smell, sees
> everything that moves. He's in a state of total paranoia, and total paranoia
> is total awareness.'
>
> 'There's nothing wrong with being incompetent... It just means you don't have
> to do as much.'

"Do less and accomplish more." Huh?
Just sit with your eyes close and hand over all your money. If you have none
left, than you have bad karma. The coyote's paranoia....Share, where are you,
you can explain better than Xeno Anorexias. I am not even sure how to tackle
his logic here. Go with the flow, giving money does not make poverty go away.
"Oh say can you see!  By the dawn's early light!"  Xenotardness prevails as the
twilight's last gleeming! How about those Sox, eh? Can't fly from your pants,
but a fly is on your pants!  Do nothing, stop typing, stop acting, stop
producing, but step right up and sign up here and see the amazing Bearded
Woman!  Come and see her now!  Only $2.00 USD.
Go within, forget about the kitchari on the stove! Burn, burn, burn, do
nothing, eat the center, accomplish pretzels!
Sorry Xeno, this is about the state of awareness you seem to be in. Just an
example of Christ, Coyote awareness?
Poop. I am posting more and doing less. Just be. Ravi, did you get anymore out
of Xeno's statement above, or is it just me?