From: sharelong60 <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 1:41:15 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Religious delusional beliefs & the myth of the
invincible, infallible Goddess

Bob Price D, how you do stumble into brilliance, pointing out one of the most
fun aspects of studying literature: different interpretations of the same
piece! You with your vain and deluded king, me with my trembling in their boots
subjects who consequently are willing to collude with their sovereign in his
vanity and delusion. Does the child's utterance not sweep all characters up in
one innocent observation?
PS I promise you on our sacred literary partnership that I have never sold any
fluids, embalming or otherwise.