--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sharelong60" <sharelong60@...> wrote:

> I think it was Mike Dixon who had what I think is a plausible
> explanation from Charlie Lutes: that a person is carrying non
> physical gender qualities over from a previous life time.

No, that had to do with homosexuals, not transgender
individuals. Didn't make any sense for homosexuals,
though. Charlie assumed homosexual men had feminine
characteristics and homosexual women had masculine
characteristics, an old stereotype that doesn't apply
anywhere near across the board. And most homosexuals
have no desire to be the opposite sex.