Oh dear Bob,

What is this about "Raja Ravi's standards are very high"? I can't be as
creative as you or that woman Obba, now Emily's got me thinking - should I
try writing a song. Gosh I love singing, playing harmonium/keyboard,
learning the goddamn guitar now but I have never written a song - should I?
May be for that little girl fantasizing on Amma?

I totally enjoyed your first line for Bubbles Barry's autobiography - the
judges think you are the most creative here on FFL so really there's not
much thought needed for that decision. Are you going to spoil me with posts
like this? Is that what your intention is :-). I'm already too wild and
untamed - you and Robin are the only two people who should be admonishing
and disciplining me periodically :-)

Anyway - love your posts, good to have you back here.

Ravi.