Yup, I find a lot of the chatter here.... boring. Like Rick, I have a filter that copies any message that addresses me to a sub folder on Thunderbird.

On 08/23/2013 08:29 AM, Susan wrote:

Agreed that a huge percentage of posts here are ad hominum, and usually made by the same people over and over and over. I think they enjoy that type of interaction, thrive on it even. Not my style, though. And not at all the way things used to be here, as you know. One solution is not to read them. At all. Works for me.