I prefer to read it on Gmail but like I said it's been horrible and so I'm
being forced to go to FFL page for the past few days - we have had this in
the past, but not for this long. Yes I have never seen posts being
duplicated like yours, but I only got single copies of it on Gmail - too
weird, no consistent markers for these Yahoo issues.