 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pfc. Bradley Manning sentenced to 35 years

Sorry, Mike, yes, you did say suppression and I read enforcement. It's a hot
topic for me. It sounded like you were in favor of religion, at the very least,
condemning people if their sexuality is different than the supposed norm.

I wonder if Maharishi thought that contemporary religions really have any power
to protect the evolution of souls.