--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> I was actually thinking of something more subtle, like living in a
> refrigerator carton, with a small campfire, on the edge of your property,
> preferably hidden by foliage on all sides, foraging squirrels and other
> varmints, for awhile. The time will go by in a flash.
>
> Please let me know if this works for you, and I can be there, perhaps
> coincident with Rory's visit!

I have a better idea. You can occupy an actual bedroom and not even have to
share it with Rory - he can have his own too. As far as varmints go we have
quail, rats, mice, shrews, voles, feral cats, tame dogs lots of bird life
including owls and vultures and hawks. For a more substantial meal there are
always the deer, though. Or, my husband could do a slow cooked smoked turkey on
the BBQ with all the fixin's. Just give me your arrival date. We are 5 minutes
from the airport or ferry.