..how about  throwing  foam peanuts

[http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/limonzest/limonzest1109/limonzest1109\
00044/10449549-moving-home-young-cheerful-couple-throw-foam-peanuts-unpa\
cking-boxes.jpg]
you do know
peanut means a cute person,too [:D]  --difficult to throw IMHO--or who
you have in mind [;)]
Or it means to grab the length of a person's tie, yank it down, and push
the knot up as far as you can. This results in the victim struggling to
breathe, and also makes it very difficult to undo the knot as it has
become so small (hence the word "peanut"). Done mostly by school kids as
a prank on each other.
(terrible picture especially since  feeling guilty to introduce into TMO
haircut, suit and tie ---)

Anyway let me hug instead of throwing you my pea-and-nut
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda  wrote:

[http://rlv.zcache.com/im_allergic_to_peanuts_peanut_allergy_pillow-r097\
\