--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" <chivukula.ravi@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" chivukula.ravi@
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you dear, thanks for sharing it. Looks like you had a real
> good
> > > time, FYI - I can make a few South Indian classical dance moves, OK
> they
> > > may be hilarious, but whatever I enjoy it :-)
> >
> > You better be prepared to demonstrate these at our gathering in
> Victoria, it'll be a highlight. In fact, we should all have something we
> can share with the others. Obba?
>
> Here's a teaser then - http://youtu.be/oUD8jbLpk84?t=2m51s
> <http://youtu.be/oUD8jbLpk84?t=2m51s>

I can see it now: Ravi and Obba busting the moves, but she better get
practicing. We'll use our ball room that resembles the one in the video and our
FFL audience, although a tad smaller, will line the walls as the enthralled
audience. I can hardly wait. How could you have teased me so? The wait will be
unbearable.