Share, don't mind if I do.
If we at the Funny Farm Lounge, and its occupants got together, we would find
we were all like in some way and we will be asking each other for example;
"Turq, do you have any brother's or sisters? Cousins?"

In conclusion to this, the party at Ann's will be simply platonic!
Come and join the fun!
If this reads, BORING!..when we go back to our rooms for the evening, alone, we
can hook up to Ann's WIFI and write and share things via email as to what we
imagined the wonderful person is via the Funny Farm Lounge.