On 08/26/2013 01:22 PM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> In the late 1990s, the top US Treasury officials secretly conspired with
> a small cabal of banker big-shots to rip apart financial regulation
> across the planet. The Treasury official playing the bankers' secret
> End Game was Larry Summers.
> http://www.gregpalast.com/larry-summers-and-the-secret-end-game-memo/
>
> No such thing as conspiracies, eh? Born yesterday?

Nobody here ever said there were no such things as
conspiracies, Bhairitu. Paranoid much?

Where do you derive the idea I am paranoid? The article is informative about some information that has surfaced and why were should be demanding something be done about these crooks. Obviously, I'm jibing back at people who like to call me a "conspiracy theorist" over such things.