No, we missed him.  The new attraction I hadn't seen before were women,
naked except for g-strings and pasties, but painted in patriotic colors.
I have to say it wasn't the most family friendly attraction.  Otherwise
it was business as usual on Times Square.  Tons of people, tons of
lights, and some exceptionally talented street artists.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... wrote:

> Welcome back! Did you see the Naked Cowboy?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Cowboy
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > Hey Susan,
> >
> > Thank you for your suggestion about the Frick Museum. It was really
> > hi-light of the trip. (the cab ride from Greenwich Village to 70th
and
> > Park wasn't bad either. My daughter got a taste of true NYC taxi
> > driving!)
> >
> > And thanks to Barry and Judy for the Grand Central Station
> > recommendation. We were able to check that out around 11:00 pm on
> > Friday. And 42nd St. was just gearing up.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" wrote:
> > >
> > > Also, how is the weather out there this summer? Las Was this
summer
> > more typical weather, hotter than normal, what?
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson mjackson74@

FFL
> > with their diluting flood of the post-count of FFL. As an elder of
the
> > FFL community here I implore you Rick, please save our FFL from the
> > lowest form of argument on FFL, the Ad hominem . These people's
abuse of
> > the list and community here with the Ad hominem is too much.
Something