Already done, Judy. Next MGC meeting agenda, Item 2, following a reading of the
success parameters for the previous week, shall be Bob's consideration for
*full* membership.

I do recognize that we are leaning heavily in his favor, and that his
substantial application fee has been received, and distributed, amongst charter
members. Nonetheless, I should like to see a bit more current evidence of his
suitability, vs. ANY appearance of him coasting to victory on his coattails.

Respectfully and humbly,
Doc

Charter Member MGC,
Minion #20-4-895-48-7-5632