Thanks Turqb, that clip is real nice.
  That kind of thing happens all the time in Fairfield, Iowa.  It is amazing in
this little town the communal talent that there is here and comes through.
And the cultivated audience too that shares in it and supports it with
appreciation.  Those of us who live in Fairfield pick-up the Fairfield Weekly
Reader religiously on Thursdays to map out who is doing what for theatrical or
music performance or art openings and such going on most every day or eve of a
week in Fairfield from fine to folk art.
-Buck

The Fairfield Meditating Community
"Based on balancing labor and leisure to meditate while working together for
the benefit of the community."