Dear Bob, given what Siduri says, I would suggest that you get the pedicure.
Mean girl love, Emily

Siduri is a character in the Epic of Gilgamesh. She is an "alewife", a wise
female divinity associated with fermentation. In the Old Babylonian version of
the Epic, she attempts to dissuade Gilgamesh in his quest forimmortality,
urging him to be content with the simple pleasures of life (Gilgamesh, whither
are you wandering? Life, which you look for, you will never find. For when the
gods created man, they let death be his share, and life withheld in their own
hands. Gilgamesh, fill your belly. Day and night make merry. Let days be full
of joy, dance and make music day and night. And wear fresh clothes. And wash
your head and bathe. Look at the child that is holding your hand, and let your
wife delight in your embrace. These things alone are the concern of
men.)[1]Siduri's advice was recorded in the Old Babylonian version of Tablet X
referred to as the Meissner fragment.