A prairie dog that was living peacefully in his hole
once dreamed he was a man. He was amazed
at all he found he knew ... cell phones, internet,
how to drive a car, two legged babes he once knew.

When he awoke he was confused. Am I me? Or
am I this fool babbling at a screen?
All the prairie dogs calmed him down and agreed ...
"Don't put on airs and call yerself Mr. Chwang Tsu.
Yer still just a dog and a yer still Mr. Fool."

Mr. Fool prairie dog went back to "sleep" with his
eyes wide open and felt much more real.