--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill"  wrote:

> AnniePurna
>
> You got yer psycho-RN training from the World Teacher,
> so I know you already know how "those demons" subvert the
> innocents from using their free-will power-to-choose. Heh, Heh.
I like that image of "psycho-RN training from the World Teacher". It has
such a cool ring to it. Am I really that formidable? A Nurse Ratched?
OK, I'm game if you are. Now turn around, bend over and down with the...
well we could play nurse all day but I better answer the rest of your
post.

> FYI - A chamber has to be empty to receive the trust of the
> fitted bullet - but the heat only erupts as the round explodes.
Yea, yea, of course it's empty, you just fired all the bullets and now
it is hot, very  hot. I'm not sure you hit anything but it made a big
sound.

> Also FYI - My mom was a jumper. My parents bred
> quarter-horse and appaloosa. One of the apps was a
> cutting horse and a joy to ride. But that was never my
> main interest.
Whoa cowboy. Quarter horses are not known for their jumping prowess but
they can cut alright. You need to have some pretty good stickem to stay
on those babies. They turn and stop and wheel like nobody's business. I
couldn't stay on one of those even. You wouldn't have a chance. Appys
can be pretty to look at but they're also stubborn as mules for some
reason. They never have decent tails either, no hair.

> BTW - Enjoy your North American domicile while you can - after
> all the 'smericans you chanuckistani's hate are the sole
> protectors of your sweet hyperborean paradise.
Whoa again sweet cheeks. I'm American.

> Just remember that death is stalking us all, even when we're
> acting like it isn't so.
Well, being the Woody Allenish hypochondriac that I am I am infinitely
aware of death and disease every waking moment. I live death baby,
believe me.