http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWBAKMYKPSc

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> Buck, just a thought: Why don't you climb down off your
> way-too-high horse and join in some of the conversations
> here? Like, you know, an actual human being?
>
> Show us how it's done, buddy. Stop talking *at* us and
> talk *with* us.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" dhamiltony2k5@ wrote:
> >

> > Friends, But the larger problem we have now is with the new Yahoo
guidelines and our under-moderated ad hominem homid members threatening
the life=blood of the whole group.

> > > People obviously have way too many posts to fire and burn here.

actually. Same old invectives hurled at someone:

and share ideas with each other. .. Yahoo! sets out the terms and
conditions of your use ..  some of the key things to remember are:

for FFL:  Yes, by the virtue of the new Yahoo-groups guidelines being
placed over us we should directly outlaw the ad hominem and name-calling
forms of argument as lower than the lowest and directly banish those who
use them here as the fundamental and great threat to our whole way of
life here on a Yahoo-group that they are.

FairfieldLife here on Yahoo-groups with the Ad hominems.   Time comes
now to do with serious moderation or surely let the list die entirely.
Seems a time has come for action one way or the other.  Radical action.
Resuscitation or it dies.

the low forms of argument here and should certainly be outlawed in civil
society and on all Yahoo groups as reprehensible abuse.  Yes, by stark
contrast certainly the best writing and exchange on FFL was in a time
when the post count was limited to 35 per week.  This list cries out for
a limit to abuse and a strong hand of moderation.  A strict speed limit
of 35 posts per week.

Daylight Time, dhamiltony2k5@ writes:
> [...]
is clearly failing.  The lowest form of writing and argument evidently
dominates FFL with their diluting flood of the post-count of FFL.  As an
elder of the FFL community here I implore you Rick, please save our FFL
from the lowest form of argument on FFL, the Ad hominem .  These
people's abuse of the list and community here with the Ad hominem is too
much.  Something radical, something different needs to be done to save
FFL as a spiritual and free place.