And I really enjoyed seeing this side of you, Doc (-:
I also liked that phrase about sunroof and stars.

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:41 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Diamonds and Rust

I really enjoyed this, Barry. Both experiences you shared, getting high with
"the Madonna" in Big Sur, and your conversation last night. I like your phrase,
"driving with the sunroof...open, to feel closer to the stars".

I am often in awe of those I meet. Once you get beyond the social interface,
everyone is pretty fucking amazing. These days, everyone is really peaking
their potential. Some of these athletes, artists and scientists are so gifted,
I look at what they do, with my jaw on the floor, thinking how could I
accomplish that in *ten* lifetimes.

Great to see another side of you, and enjoy the south of France - looks like it
agrees with you.