Yeah, sound design introducing our TM leadership at public forum meetings on
stage, instead of Hail to the Chief  should play Joe Cocker's Something's
Coming On as theme song for introducing John Hagelin as he comes up on stage to
speak.  Would be fabulous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viL7VxR__34

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>