http://www.npr.org/2012/04/11/150444802/where-does-america-get-oil-you-may-be-surprised

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Rep. Grayson: the military industrial
complex wants the Syrian strike

I had a sneaking suspicion about it, maybe a month ago. I looked up US oil
production, and consumption, and saw that they matched. Then, recently, I read
about the 86% domestic energy production for 2012 (that includes oil and
natural gas). The oil companies don't want to mention it, because they get huge
tax breaks, for continuing exploitation of a supposedly non-renewable resource.
Yeah, it is crazy.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Doc, are you sure about this? I'm shocked! Did other people know this?! Are
people really this greedy?! It's very alarming actually but I'm glad to know
about it so thanks.