On 8/31/2013 1:46 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

Which I predict it won't. Will he go ahead anyway? So why is Obama on
the side of the rebels? They are al-Qaeda. We truly are living in an
Orwellian world.

This is just a silly argument - everyone knows that the President
isn't on the side of al Qaeda - you're not even making any sense.

We've got what, 100,000 troops in Europe and another 30,000
in South Korea and Japan. But, how many do we have in the
Middle East, in Iraq? According to what I've read, Obama's
withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq will be viewed by history
as one of the greatest foreign policy blunders of all time.

"... Imagine the Middle East with a fully functioning U.S. military
base on the border of Iran and Syria, able to project power right
on Bashar Assad and the ayatollahs' doorsteps."

'Graham: U.S. needed Iraqi foothold that prez abandoned'
Boston Herald:
http://tinyurl.com/mj6nyq7