A friend of mine who has read LOTR many times claims there is a special place
in hell for P Jackson for what he did to the character of Faramir

________________________________
 From: Steve Sundur <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Russell Brand Blasts Syrian War Disinformation

I know this was just discussed recently.  I generally liked LOTR.  But the part
that bugged me the most, was playing the "city of dead" card, where are the
deads formed an unbeatable army.  GMAFB.

I'm still waiting for my Shmiegal bobble head.  It's been on my Christmas list
for the last five years.

Oh well.