Heck with the site Salyavin, email works well.  The site is out of your
control.

Isn't it great you have a job?

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:40 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] See you around....

I am completely fucking fed up with this bollocks new site and cannot be
bothered to work out a simple way of getting it to do what I want.

Maybe when I get a week off I'll be able to explain something to Judy so she
will understand and not use it as an excuse to accuse me of not understanding
something she doesn't want to explain herself and instead use whithering
sarcasm to try and kid herself she's making a valid point. You aren't!

Life is too short or rather my lunch break is....