dear Richard I have not installed Mozilla Thunderbird even though it's free
because I figure if it ain't broke, don't fix it and so far, it ain't broke.

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] See you around....

On 9/2/2013 1:40 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

>I am completely fucking fed up with this bollocks new site and cannot be
>bothered to work out a simple way of getting it to do what I want.
You might try the free Mozilla Thunderbird - it's not complicated.

Apparently there are only four respondents on FFL who have already
installed it, computer scientists I suppose. Maybe the rest of the
informants are just scared. LoL!

But,, you could have installed T-bird in the space of time it took
you to compose this non-comment.

.