Judy, given that many FFL posters know a lot about tech matters, I highly doubt
that they experience any confusion, gross or otherwise if they read my posts on
such matters.

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 2:11 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: 20 Big Questions.

As you know, Share, I was asking you questions about what the hell you were
saying, because it didn't make any sense. You really aren't capable of making a
"straightforward comment" about software. You just babble about this and that
because you want to have something to say; you don't know what's significant
and what's trivia, and a great deal of what you say is just plain wrong.

And no, nobody with any brains is looking to you for guidance regarding
software. That doesn't mean you don't introduce gross confusion into the
discussions that interferes with folks' ability to get answers to their
questions from others.

As far as software is concerned, your contributions are noise, not signal.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Judy, I made a straightforward comment to iranitea and then I answered a bunch
of questions from you. If you don't want me to comment on software, etc. then
don't ask me questions! I highly doubt that anyone is looking to me for
guidance in all this!