Alex vented:

> From my perspective, the overall mood is much lighter,
> primarily because your dark passenger hasn't been on
> here trying to stir up the vitriol.

Your call. What you call "lighter" I might call
"inane." But taste is subjective.

> For crying out loud, Barry, if your egoic aversion to
> FFL is so intense, why the hell do you stick around,
> making it even worse with your whining and lashing out?

Ahem. "Egoic aversion" is *your* take on what I said,
not what I said. I asked for reasons why I or anyone
else would *want* to stick around, asking in particular
for *examples* to support that stance. Obviously, you
weren't able to provide any. Instead you provided a
few ad hominems yourself.

I'm suggesting that the *standards* here at FFL have
sunk so low that people have *forgotten* what an
internet discussion group can be, when it hasn't
been reduced to an ongoing soap opera set in junior
high school.

I'm also still waiting for the *examples* of posts
from the last three weeks that you or other people
feel *are* up to their high standards. Was yours
one of them?