--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> It's interesting to note that many of the actual "skin
> carriers" ended up being actually negative, after seeing
> things close up.

If it helps to add to your extensive and growing database
of information about the enlightened or supposedly enlight-
ened, I saw the exact same thing with regard to the Fred
Lenz - Rama guy, and with several other spiritual teachers
with whom I have interacted (but never studied with in any
formal sense) in the years since.

It's almost a "rule of thumb." The closer they got to the
teacher on a pedestal, the shorter the pedestal became.