iranitea, realized, schmealized!

________________________________
 From: iranitea <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 8:08 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Non-Dual Dating

Tony Parsons is still very active. Indeed I have a friend, not Dan, whose girl
friend, not Suzie, got 'realized', (not Neo-Advaita'ed) in just less than 10
years ago.

Go figure!

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Cute, iranitea and turq but so dated, like 10 years ago. Are there still people
like this in your world? I thought they had all moved to Washington state (-: