On 09/05/2013 12:58 PM, anartax...@yahoo.com wrote:

 > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb wrote:

> I still get the old interface. Cleared the cookies, cleared the cache, have logged in...

> I have to believe it's because they've stopped forcibly rolling it out to French users until they've gotten some of the bugs worked out.

I am getting the new interface on all my computers and browsers on Windows 7 and Windows XP machines. Internet Explorer (back to version 8), Firefox, Chrome, SeaMonkey, Opera, the last version of Safari for Windows before Apple stopped development, and even Lynx, a Windows port of the plain text browser, is showing the interface text of Neo, even though it cannot display it graphically or run JavaScript. I still have some trouble using browsers on an Android tablet.

Lynx probably doesn't know about CSS which came along later. That's the kind of display you'll get without CSS. It's generally good to avoid JavaScript unless entirely necessary. I've built web sites with drop down menus using CSS instead of JavaScript. The browser on my Nexus originally showed the Topics, Messages and Trending. It doesn't now and if I click on a post it pops up an login. When canceled the posts will appear. I'm not logged in on Chrome on Ubuntu but it shows the Topics, Messages and Trending options.