Saul! What are you doing in Farmtown, USA?

What does it look like I'm doing, Morty? I'm trying to read the local
newspaper. Betty Lou just got engaged to her high school sweetheart Big Joe.

Huh? Look Saul let me give you my elevator pitch on another idea.

In case you haven't noticed Morty, there are no elevators in this town. Just
flat flat and more flat. Sigh, ok, let's hear it.

I call it The Ex Patted.

Ah, Morty, a short title that speaks volumes. I like it already. Say more.

It's about a 60 something guy Neal A. List  living outside the US. And what can
I say, Saul, he's got issues. He's terrified of needing attention. He's
terrified of being boring. He's terrified of not leaving his mark on the world.
He's an elitist and perfectionist and life is good. But only as long as it
lives up to those standards of his that he's so attached to and identified
with. I guess we could say he's terrified of being an ordinary human.

I don't know, Morty, will audiences be able to identify with this guy?

Saul, what can I say? Aren't you already? ha ha!

Cute, Morty! Tell you what. Let's make him hate astrology and all that New Age
stuff and I think we got a winner.

Saul, you're a genius. Hey, maybe this small town living is good for you.

Morty, don't put a kabash on our new partnership!