On 09/06/2013 10:42 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

> > > Sheeple refers to people who aren't paying attention and
> > > just doing as they are told. That doesn't mean those who
> > > are paying attention and questioning authority are "elites".
> > >
> > So, you're in favor of sending U.S. troops into Syria to
> > seal the bunkers of the elites.

Bhairitu:
> You are very, very confused.

Oh, I get it - you meant all the elites in the U.S.A., not
the elites in Syria or Iran or Russia and China.

> > Oh, wait I get it - the Syrian army killed 100,000 people
> > in Syria, but the Americans 'elites' are your enemy.
> >
> What proof do you have of that?

"In June 2013, the death toll surpassed 100,000 according to
the United Nations."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war

"67,700 armed combatants consisting of both the Syrian Army and rebel forces."

Who killed who?  Sounds like a civil war to me and something to stay out of.