 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com" <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 8:35 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: A dance scene that always transports me to
paradise

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ann, their karma was to have a puritanical, unhealthy attitude towards
sexuality and all the misery that such an attitude causes.

But what comes first? Are they puritanical and then squelch the natural and
healthy sexual natures of the people of India (!) and then become subject to
the karma of having done that by becoming subject to "a puritanical, unhealthy
attitude towards sexuality"? This sounds like an endless loop. Help, I'm
confused.