Doc, in all the years he came to FF, I never once saw David Deida hit on one of
his students. AND I never heard any rumors either which is saying a lot in a
rumor rich place like FF. He describes himself as a monogamist by choice and
because of the integrity I've seen him express, I believe him.

Doc wrote:I remember, Share. I asked the question, rhetorically, so I could
spell his last name, as 'Dee-Dah' -- Not really trying to be mean, just
shallow. :-)

I'm always suspicious of some guy who says he's all about sexual healing,
hands-on preferred, not currently in a relationship, and looks like a cross
between Steven Spielberg and Chris Elliot. Very selective about his "clients",
no doubt.