So frustrating. I am used to going to my inbox and seeing all the posts in
order and reading them when I have time. If I get so moved and have the desire
to type these keys, I go to the FFL Yahoo Group Message board and yank the
chains I see fit to yank.
Today, I got about 9 posts in my inbox, not including mine earlier, that most
likely will arrive tomorrow.
Why is there such delay, Yahoo?
Annoyed with blissful coconut oil anointed in my eyes (Accidentally smeared too
much on my face. I was making Gulab Jamun for today's Happy Ganepathi Namha
Day, using coconut oil to fry in.)  which is just as annoying these delays. I
wish to stoke Share's hair and Ravi's mane. Come on, Yahoo. Get with it!