 From: "s3raph...@yahoo.com" <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 8:28 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: Describing Communal (Meditating)
Fairfield

Re "To get in the Dome, you have to have taken the TM-Sidhi Program": Bastards!
Spiritual groups really love their hierarchies. They think I'd lower the tone
of the joint.

Does everyone in the Dome assume the lotus posture? Are there any who (like me)
sit in chairs or would they be looked down on by the others?

And do those who congregate in the Dome (you?) notice a change in the
subjective experience of a meditation session?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

To get in the dome, you have to have taken the TM-Sidhi Program, and I'm pretty
sure they check the records to see that a person actually has gotten the Sidhis
before issuing a dome badge. If you're just some lowly schmuck who was only
initiated into TM, then NO DOME FOR YOU!!!!!!