Alex:
> Protocols of the Elder of FFL

We were all young once, so don't let it bother you that
some informants don't know how to format messages to
discussion groups.

With a little practice, you'll wonder how you ever got
along without sending text messages to groups of people
you don't even know and that may be a lot older than
yourself. LoL!

Basic tips on posting:

1. When you are replying to a post, hit the REPLY button.
2. Place the cursor on the left of the text box and Key
in your reply.
3. Then, hit the SEND button.

Was this tip helpful?