 From: Dick Mays <dickm...@lisco.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:05 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Raja Hagelin's Invitation to Yogic Flyers

September 10, 2013
Dear Governors and Sidhas,
During times of tension, and when potentially dramatic events threaten our
nation and the world, Maharishi would remind us that we possess a singularly
powerful technology for restoring harmony and security in national and world
consciousness. Group practice of the TM® and TM-Sidhi® programs has been shown
time and again to help defuse the buildup of tensions that might otherwise
erupt in violence and war.
In this light we encourage you, at this delicate time, to enjoy group practice
in your area as much as possible—and when it is not possible, to synchronize
your Yogic Flying times with others in your area. Yogic Flyers commonly say
that group practice revitalizes their program and immediately results in a
rapid personal growth of bliss and fulfillment.
Better yet, if you live in Fairfield—or if it is convenient to go there, even
for a week—now is an opportune time to join the most powerful
Coherence-Creating Group in the country, and really help tip the scales toward
an Invincible America and a more harmonious world.
Synchronized Flying Times
Starting immediately and throughout September, we encourage all Governors and
Sidhas across the country to enhance the peace-creating power of their program
by coordinating their Yogic Flying with thousands of other Sidhas.
Effective immediately, suggested times to begin Yogic FlyingSM in each time
zone are as follows:

Eastern Time
Morning: 7:30 AM (optional: 9:15 AM to lift off with the Invincible America
Assembly in the Golden Domes)
Evening: 6:45 PM (in synchrony with the Golden Domes)
Central Time
Morning: 7:30 AM (optional: 8:15 AM to lift off with the Invincible America
Assembly in the Golden Domes)
Evening: 5:45 PM (in synchrony with the Golden Domes)
Mountain Time
Morning: 7:15 AM (in synchrony with the Golden Domes)
Evening: 6:30 PM (optional: 4:45 PM to lift off with the Invincible America
Assembly in the Golden Domes)
Pacific Time
Morning: 7:30 AM
Evening: 6:30 PM
Thank you for joining together to create much-needed coherence and powerful
positivity at this crucial time.
Jai Guru Dev
John Hagelin
Raja of America

© 2013 Maharishi Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation®, TM®, TM-Sidhi®, and Yogic Flying are protected
trademarks
and are used in the U.S. under license or with permission.

TM Program |
PO Box 670 | Fairfield, IA 52556