John, it's really not that strange.  A few weeks ago Saturn was aspecting Mars,
and you know what that does to appearances.  Really, I'm surprised you didn't
catch that.

________________________________
 From: "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:34 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Aspirational Cities

Pundit,

A few weeks ago, I called the technical support staff for ATT and was assisted
by a young woman who sounded like she came from California.  I asked her where
she was calling from.  She replied she was calling from Southwest Texas, but
would not specify the exact city since it was against company policy.

I told her that she did not have a Texas accent and can't believe that she was
born and raised in that state.  She started laughing and said other people have
said the same thing, even among her friends.  So, there you have it--the
mystery of the day.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
"These places have lured companies and people from more expensive regions,
notably California and the Northeast, by being not only culturally rich but
also amenable to building a career, buying a home and, ultimately, raising a
family in relative comfort...."Austin, Texas - view from Town Lake:

'Aspirational Cities'
The Daily Beast:
http://tinyurl.com/n5tjxhb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin,_Texas