You are still an idiot - I have never said anything that is racist towards
Indians or anyone else.

________________________________
 From: punditster <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:56 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Pussies of FFL

> > You are quite a few, aren't you...

s3raphita:
> ...your post has to be one of the most unpleasant I've
> ever read. What is the point of butting into a group
> you have absolutely no empathy with?
>
>From what I've read, he has never even been to the
Fairfield, IA community. But, there have been several
new lows this past week posted to FFL and his should
be near the top, followed closely by MJ's dumb racist
religious rants.

According to accepted Netiquette, these guys should be
considered trolls and shunned - so we probably shouldn't
be feeding them. Go figure.