You guys have gone off the deep end now, for sure!

Are you talking about Buck or are you just confused?

On 9/17/2013 7:22 PM, emptyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Ya gotta love a daimon that murders anyone

Ya gotta love a daimon that murders anyone, even the

followers family, who puts wants to put limits on them.

Bless our Angela of the YHVH daimon.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

Re In mainstream Christianity, Jesus is not "Christ Consciousness": That's why I would never be a mainstream Christian. But taking Jesus' saying "I" as referring to impersonal Christ Consciousness was bleeding obvious to both ancient Gnostic Christians and medieval mystics. The following quote would leave your average modern church-goer slack-jawed with astonishment:

"In that time, and by God's will there died my mother, who was a great hindrance unto me in following the way of God; my husband died likewise, and a short time there also died all my children. And because I had commenced to follow the aforesaid way and had prayed God that He would rid me of them, I had great consolation in their deaths." - Blessed Angela of Foligno

    --- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

    In mainstream Christianity, Jesus is not "Christ Consciousness" .
    . . but he is understood as a divine personal being to whom one
    can relate directly, not just a type of higher consciousness.

    I also think to equate "There am I in the midst of them" with "The
    Unified Field will be found multiplied in effect" is a huge
    stretch, especially since the Unified Field is impersonal, whereas
    Jesus is personal.