Alex says, completely without bias:  :-)

> I remain absolutely, completely, totally delighted with the absence
> of posting limits. Thanks for asking!
To be honest, it would be the same group of angry, deranged
harpies playing dueling egos with each other and forcing
everyone else either to read them or scroll past them with the
same rapidity you'd walk through a bad neighborhood in the
Bronx, even *with* posting limits. All that the lack of them
does is just encourage these ego-bots to indulge in their
embarrassing behavior as much as they want to.

It just strikes me as a rather unsettling commentary on the
promises of the TM technique that at least two of its long-term
(probably 40+ years or regular practice in each case) practitioners
seem to believe (as demonstrated by their behavior on this forum)
that their lives revolve around starting and "winning" (in their
minds, at least) arguments on the Internet.

Another commentary is provided by the number of other long-
term TM practitioners on the forum, who are so bored or so
pussified that they either let them get away with this, or actually
join in.

Nice to have a real-world, where-the-rubber-meets-the-road
demonstration of what Maharishi meant by TM delivering
"heaven on earth," isn't it?

"...the Science of Creative Intelligence® provides a practical
means to unfold the permanent experience of higher states of
consciousness   and offers the theoretical understanding of that
experience which is necessary   for the most rapid growth towards
enlightenment."

Example:
- "Such-and-such is a liar."
- "Is not."
- "Is so."
- "Is not, and you're loathsome for calling him one."
- "Am not."
- "Are so."
[ repeat ad infinitum ]

:-)  :-)  :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Aren't you all happy that you've managed to get rid of the posting
limits,
so that angry, unhappy old people can lure other angry, unhappy old
people into arguments to fluff up their egos and assert their
"rightness"
as much as they want, as if that would keep away the death they're so
terrified of?

39 authfriend
36 Share Long (really 43)
28 s3raphita
22 Michael Jackson (really 24)
21 punditster (really 22)
20 Emily Reyn (really 26)
14 jr_esq
14 dhamiltony2k5
11 bobpriced
11 awoelflebater (really 13)

http://www.fastcompany.com/3017596/fast-feed/anger-spreads-faster-on-soc\
ial-media-than-any-other-emotion

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Jason" <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> Hey Alex, Rick, my reply to Bob Price took more than two days
> to appear on the forum.
>
> My post on sept 15 is now finally appearing on sept 17.
>
> Grrrrrr.. that was an important post.
>
> Is anybody else having problems with Yahoo? I am still
> struck with the classic format. I hate delayed posts, it
> disrupts the rhythm, frequency and harmony of the
> conversations.

Lighten up.

1. There is nothing Rick or Alex can do to solve
Yahoo's problems.

2. Yahoo is acting as a surrogate for the Laws Of
Nature, and teaching you that time is not the linear
concept you believed it was. Posts arrive when it is
their time to arrive, not when you want them to arrive.

3. There is *no such thing* as an "important post."
This is FFL.
No kidding: