I done tolt yew I'll git mah medita-shun checked by Barry whenever I got over
to whar them frawgs live.

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:09 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Re: Message to Buck from the Unified Field

 I just come back from the morning
Dome meditation and Jeesus x-mas what anti-science anti-spiritual
ranting from a couple quitters.  Where to begin with such ignorance?

I feel pity for you.  I know you are
earnest but,
The ME.  Om, so it's not your
experience.  So?  The ME?  Sit with it some more.  Yes, meditate with
an effective transcending meditation some more then you'd Know.
Maybe now even get your meditation checked, tuned up, or as
Brahmananda Saraswati Guru Dev advised, sit with a saint.
Yours in FFL, a Friend In Kind
Regard,
-Buck

“Where two or three are gathered in effective
transcending meditation there the Unified Field will be found
multiplied in effect”   -paraphrased or "loose
interpretation", Matthew 18:20

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Excellent. If Buck takes it upon himself to speak for the Unified Field
(not to mention Jesus), he should be able to handle a little feedback
from the source.

For the record, I completely agree. There are three words that describe
the belief that bouncing on one's butt is all that is needed to change
the world in a more positive direction. And no, they're not "heaven on
earth." They're "ego" and "self importance."