seraphita, maybe we're in the gap between Kali Yuga and Age of Aquarius? (-:

________________________________
 From: "s3raph...@yahoo.com" <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:30 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: HELP.!! Alex, Rick, I am again in a pig muck pit...

I've always liked that song. But a Google tells me that "the Moon is in the
seventh house" every day for two hours, and "Jupiter aligns with Mars" every
two years approx.

Can you believe simultaneously that 1) we're entering the Age of Aquarius, and
2) this is the Kali Yuga?

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_esq@...> wrote:

 Share,

Thanks for the video.  Back then, I didn't think the 5th Dimension singers were
prophets of a new age.  Now I understand their message given the knowledge we
currently have of the yuga cycle.