--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> Some folks have likened TM to the McDonalds of meditation -
> it's more like the prosperity gospel of spiritual endeavors.

I'm just tired of hearing those who exhibit no compassion or
giving in their lives parroting Maharishi's "find yourself first"
gospel as an excuse for it. They took his words as a cue to
never act in a giving manner until it was "spontaneous" for
them to do so.

Thirty or forty years later, they're still waiting for that burst
of spontaneity to hit them.

than

http://gawker.com/this-three-minute-commercial-puts-full-length-hollywoo\
\